jueves, julio 20, 2006

Snapshots

  • Yesterday, with the headphones on I felt like a kid again. Even though I was at work, I was quietly extatic. And I got that feeling of peace Linus probably feels when he gripps his blue blanket.

  • A movie I rented (yes...with Miss Scarlett) that was completely not what I expected from it's harmless apperance. It kinda got me down cause it had everything I didn't want to think about (young guy with a big merger at work, among other things) and the happy ending I sorta wanted to see didn't happen, but at least it got me thinking (good) things (after a while anyways).

  • The boss not being around, and me being totally improductive.


  • Me:"...just no ice on that soda"
  • Chashier: (looks up nervously) "Oh ok, um... would you like a sundae for $20 more"
  • M: (smiling): "no thanks"
  • c: (smiles back and moves her eyes around shyly): ok...ok... hum....anything else?
  • M: (yes.. your phone number) mm that's all...

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal