sábado, julio 22, 2006

Finally...

...the work load seems to be leveling off, and even though I have to go to work on Sunday again, it doesn't freak me out that much, mainly because I know what I'll have to do in case some problem arises.

I can finally have a lazy evening, with little or no commitments. Sure, I have some things to check out (and some challenges of a very diverse nature), but nothing that'll take sleep away from me. In any case, I'll just have to wait it out, and I'll have to figure out how to combine aggresiveness with gentleness (like flying a remote controlled helicopter (which is in turn like being with a lady as a friend would say)).

Really, the only thing that's worrying me a bit is this pain I'm feeling on my right forearm, I think I have incipient CTS, but I wanna see some one soon about it just to check(yay! I'll get days off).

Anyways, I hope I can write something more interesting soon. Maybe inspiration is just around the corner


(or maybe not).

3 Comentarios:

Blogger Charlotte Corday dijo...

jejejeje that friend is wise :P

9:39 p.m.  
Blogger Lucia Galván dijo...

y el gringo no vino???

:P

si si, ya sé... muérdome la lengua

3:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

y muy duro jajajajaj

9:26 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal