domingo, febrero 27, 2005

6 days!

Well, it was a pretty mixed up weekend. Saturday morning I was pretty much cranky/pissed off until we finished the first run of the rehearsal. By that point I had lightend up, but then having to wait several hours just to hear "you can go now" sorta got me back into a cursing mode. Dunno, I've had a LOT of fun during most rehearsals, guess this one was the one I was going to loathe and just want to get over.

But then It was time to go home, and the trip home was as fun as packing 7 people in your car can be (that is, a LOT of fun, good clean fun, don't wander in devious thoughts), and then, finally getting some decent food to eat for lunch at 6 pm. Then I flew over to my house, did basic and urgent tasks, and then headed out to Marco's house where we were going to meet. I was hoping for more of my highschool-era friends to show up, but even though few did, it was a lot of fun. I sorely needed a few beers, and even though I went to my house about an hour and a half later than what I'd planned, I don't regret it. Besides it's always fun to solve problems when you know you're a bit tipsy. For example, getting home and trying to figure out if you DID put the lock on correctly, or knocking over things in the bathroom and trying to fix them, and the always amusing "say things on msn you won't remember, and distort the people's answers" (ok the last one didn't happen I only sent one message and remember its answer, but I still fear finding out some strange conversation did end up happening).

Today was getting up after too little sleep, then getting half dressed and going to pick up Tati for some tacos, and waiting for Emiliano, Daniel, Javier and Luis to show up and eat too. I was half asleep until I started eating, and I was mostly awake once we drove off to school. Then it was getting dressed up and having to wait for about an hour for hostilities to finally start. My parts were mostly better today, but I'm still waaaay off of a roundly "decent" performance. I just need to work on details, but I desperatly need more full runs of the play to iron them out, and I'm afraid there won't be such opportunities. Anyways, the play will be presented in 6 days rain or shine. I honestly believe it's better than school's previous efforts in musicals (yes, I'm just talking about previous musicals, and no other genre of plays), and that we can (and will) win at least one prize, and be one of the top three plays in the zone's contest. The elements, people and work are there, we just need some focus in the proper time, and a little wink from lady luck just to be sure.

I'm outta here, need sleeeeeeep.

2 Comentarios:

Blogger ~ betty_vaga ~ dijo...

xD yeeeahh

9:35 a.m.  
Blogger Lucia Galván dijo...

I loooooove your english!

1:46 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal