domingo, febrero 20, 2005

Slight change

For the next couple of weeks, I'll make my posts in English, as I want to be in good shape for the upcoming TOEFL. It's been a couple of years since the last time I presented that exam, and I have the firm intent of improving on my past score of 670. I've read lot's of stuff in English in these years, but I just want to remember a couple of writing tricks, preferably before the exam.

I'll just add one thing that I was planning to write in Spanish, but will try in English, just as an experiment:

There are a couple of things that haunt me about you, and that I hold so very dear to me:
The perfect supleness of your skin
Your beauty that borders on the ethereal.
Those are the things that I have witnessed firsthand, there are at least a dozen other adjectives I could use for at least a dozen other virtues, but I need to find them personally beforehand.

3 Comentarios:

Blogger R2 dijo...

What do you mean when you say you intend to improve your 670 score? That is the max score! Isn't it?

3:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

That's the maximun score ne? What the heck do u want to improve!? Go to sleep, or watch anime, or sleep. ah wait, watch anime applies to me. so just sleep and rest and buy candies for the Ceneval. U'll do great (the one who already decided that in 3 years she won't study..)

hahaha just kidding. But then again, you can't get a higher score than the maximun.. or can you? that will be something to remember..

9:12 a.m.  
Blogger Lucia Galván dijo...

Max Score is 677
663 it's mine
670 ahmend's

11:30 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal