miércoles, febrero 23, 2005

Practice practice practice

Well, just as I was gonna log on and start writing nonsense here to keep practicing, a friend of mine asked for some help translating a text ASAP, so I got busy with that, and it was sorta helpful reviewing that.

And well, the day was relatively uneventful. Got the picture taken, and just as I was walking out of the studio (obviously, still dressed in the suit) some man approached me and asked if I was interested in being an evaluator for new marketing campain of "An important brewery", and the study is going to be conducted several times Thursday and Friday in a hotel here. I declined, even though he said we would get paid 120 pesos (not THAT bad for 1hr and half of labor), but still, it was weird to be approached out of the blue like that. Maybe it was the suit...

And after that, and going to get a hamburger at "norteñas", I went to the school and just made it in time for the Outplacement seminar. It's interesting, just like they told me it would be, but the tests are kinda long sometimes, and I'm refusing to do the "homework" they gave us, but still, I'll do it in the morning before I head off there. And in the first break, they gave us a meal so that we wouldn't starve to death, they served hamburgers ¬¬.....

Still, I'm looking forward to what is covered in tomorrow's module, maybe the tests will diminish in their length (or, maybe just the opposite will happen, who knows...) Hum, I remember saying "this has to go to my blog!" but I can't remember what that was about... Damned mental black outs!!!!Well at least I'm still getting practice points done, as It hit me really hard yesterday that I only have 8 days till my TOEFL, and 9 days to the premiere of our play (CRAP!!!!!) . But on the bright side, "El consorcio" (formerly known as Mocedades) will be playing in 7 days (seven days... *whispered*) in the state auditorium (or the pile of crap known with a similar name) , let's see if they hold up to my expectations (and my parents', whom with which I'm gonna go see them).

And everything is calm, and it's sorta scaring me, precisely because everything seems quiet.

I wonder...

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal