martes, febrero 22, 2005

Heavy Eyelids

I remember hearing a similar phrase said by hypnotists all around the world

"You are feeling very sleepy, your eyelids feel heavy and are starting to close"

And some sort of other wording to get you into an hypnotic state. I'm not too far away from that stage, though, of course I've been in worse conditions.

Ahh ok, all those previous sentences were just to say "I'm sleepy dammit!", but in my usual ramblistic style, I couldn't just address it in a straight-forward manner, where would the fun be in that? Also, maybe it's to divert the attention that I'm feeling tired, when I'm supposedly living a "relaxed" schedule, and I do see a lot of people with schedules far worse than mine, and yet they have a bit more umm "spark in 'em". But that's life I guess, by the way, I'm sleepy because I got a crappy night's sleep yesterday, aided in a big way with the fact that I got to bed late in the first place because I was at Flor's house trying to be of some use (because of the packing going on there, don't misinterpret please) . I guess it still hasn't hit me that she's gone, at least not as hard as Lu, who has been down because of it, but after saying good bye in the airport, and hearing a slightly sad song (one of the more melacholic ones of our play's soundtrack) I did get really sad all of a sudden.

Well, I don't think this is coming out all that well, so I'll call it a night. I need to be nice and fresh tomorrow cause I'm gonna get the pics that go on my college diploma taken. Don't want to look half dead there ya'know? :D

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal