viernes, febrero 25, 2005

sleep

I'm really tired of doing nothing again. Guess I'll just fall asleep and see at what time I wake up, thank God the rehearsals are at 1:30pm. I still have to rewrite my resumeé, so that the instructor from Outplacement can check it out personally and give me some pointers, but I'm in no mood to write in a self-promoting document right now.

It's been an average day, not too spiffy about it, but I've whined so much in other posts I'll refrain from doing so. Tomorrow I will probably go out with my buddies from my highschool days and have a couple of drinks at some bar, then crash at one of our houses and play some music for a while. Started to remember a lot of things just a short while ago, when I was messaging a friend who I hadn't spoken to in about 4 years, it was a nice trip down memory lane, let's see if we can get a reunion of some sort in the near future.

Not in the mood for much writing (again...). But I'll go to sleep now, need to sleep while I can anyways.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal