viernes, marzo 04, 2005

If at first you don't succeed...

Ok, I'll drop dead in my bed in a few minutes but first I'll record a couple of things:

-Morning was stressfull, right after I got payed, the car started to smell like gas again. I had no time to check so I just left it at home and grabbed the pickup to fly to work.

-At work, we had to make a presentation to the boss about the site we're implementing. Of course we found a horrible bug (the last things we tweaked were colors, that were changed in 15 mins, but we then discovered that some backgrounds adopted a black color, with a black font) wich didn't show up in our computer, but in the one of our supervisor it did ....

-The meeting started late, and ran for about 2 hours, by which time I was already supposed to be at school.

-Flew to school, did my business, and dropped the shoes off at the coustume designer's shop. I was finally having lunch at around 5:3o pm :D

-At 6 when I arrived home I went to pick up my dad (who dropped off the crashed car for repairs) and finally had a chanze to lay in bed. The pleasure lasted 15 mins cause we went to the Mocedades concert, where I was probably the youngest member of the audience who went under his own will (it was pretty nice).

-Went to pick up martha and friends cause it was her birthday and we had dinner at Faccias. Finally I'm home

gotta set up the server at work tomorrow, then do the TOEFL and then off to rehearsals.

t-2!!!!

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal